Skip to main content

It's Your Fault

There is this person I know who leads a rather tragic existence. When there are one hundred choices to make and 99 of them are positive, this person will choose the 1 option that will have horrific consequences. To make it worse, the 'decisions' this person makes are apparently the result of everyone else not doing enough to prevent these disasters from happening.

It is your fault. How could you let this happen to me?

I really don't understand this way of life. Nor can I understand the fact that this person doesn't realize that they are pushing everyone in their life away. Then again, I guess that isn't their fault either, is it?

Comments

Virtualsprite said…
That is frustrating. My life is stressful enough without having to be responsible for someone else's stress... and yes, they probably are pushing everyone away and don't even realize it.

Take a deep breath, have a drink, and utilize caller ID. :-)
Anonymous said…
are you referring to yourself or somebody else...?? I'm dying to know who is it????

your bud chris s.

Popular posts from this blog

Texting While Driving

Recently, Wisconsin passed a text message ban while driving . There has been a lot of discussion on the dangers of texting while driving. On the flip side, CNN recently reported that cell phone driving bans don't work . As discussed in the first article above, Wisconsin already has a law that outlaws distracted driving, or “being so engaged or occupied as to interfere with the safe driving of that vehicle.”. A couple of months ago, a friend traveling from Minneapolis said something that made me think. He said that he'd never think of texting while navigating the streets of the Twin Cities, but while driving to Wausau he felt comfortable placing an occasional text. I agree. I've been on the road quite a lot lately. When I'm circling the state Capitol in downtown Madison, I would not think of texting, changing a CD, playing with my iPod or even answering my phone. There is just too much going on. Add snow, bad visibility and rush hour, it is clear: Pay attention and

Houses on the Move - Scott Street Wausau

Another of those situations where I was in the right place at the right time. The historic Marchetti and Nathan Houses moving past the Dudley Building [approx 1:15 am CST]:

Citizen Wausau Now Open

It is a community project. It is a site about Wausau and Central Wisconsin. It is Citizen Wausau dot com. Take a look. I will be posting articles from time about the Wausau area. My first submission was originally posted here on Carlson's Corner. The fun thing is with a different reader base, there are a lot of interesting comments. Check it out.